IT'S RACE DAY!
Following are some reminders of the important "Where's, When's & What's" on Race Day.
RACE DAY TIMELINE
Packet Pick-Up: 6:00am
10K Start: 7:30am
Diaper Derby Start: 8:45am
5K Run Start: 9:00am
5K Run Start: 9:02am
When Driving to the event:
From the East Valley, take #101 Loop north to Cactus Rd. exit. Go west on Cactus to Tatum Blvd.
From the Central Phoenix, take #51 north to Cactus exit. Go east on Cactus to Tatum Blvd.
From the West Valley, take 101 Loop to #51 south. Exit #51 at Cactus Rd. exit. Go east on Cactus to Tatum Blvd. .
Paradise Valley Mall is on the northwest corner of Cactus and Tatum Blvd.
The address of Paradise Valley Mall is 4568 E. Cactus Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85032 (Cactus & Tatum Blvd.)
Click on button below for directions. The staging area is located on the northeast side of Paradise Valley Mall adjacent to Dillard's and 46th St.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Where is Race Day Packet Pick-up and the Staging Area?: Northeast corner of PV Mall, adjacent to Dillards and 46th St.
- Where do I Park?: There is an abundance of parking all around PV Mall. Park on the northeast side of the mall adjacent to Dillard's and you will be steps to the staging area.
- What time should I get to the race site: If you have picked up your packet early at Runner's Den, 45 minutes prior to your starting time will be plenty. If you still need to pick up your packet add 10 minutes. There will be plenty of vendors to visit in the staging area if you have some extra time prior to your Start. (or Finish)
- Is there a Gear check?: No. With the close proximity to parking we encourage you to store your gear in your car.
- Where are the START/FINISH lines: The 5K's and 10K Start and Finish on 46th St. (North access road to PV Mall) from Paradise Village Parkway. The Paradise Valley Mall Diaper Derby start and finish just east of the staging area parking lot
- Where are the Rest Rooms located?: Rest Rooms are located at the far east side of the staging area parking lot.
- Shirt Size Exchanges: Participants will receive the size they requested when registering. Exchanges will be available from remaining inventory, following the 5K start on race day. Excess shirts will be available for purchase at $10 each.
- How do I change races: Go to the "Solutions" tent in the Staging Area area. They'll fix you up.
- If I still have questions. How do I get answers? Go to the "Solutions" tent in the staging area. If it's race related, they'll have the answers.
- Finisher Medals will be presented just past the Finish line. Double Stack participants will receiver their medal upon finishing the 5K Run.
- Water is available prior to the starts immediately east of Start/finish line in the Staging area. Aqua Hydrate, our bottled water sponsor will be available after you finish your race.
- If I'm running the 5K, can eat my Pancakes before I run? Really?
- Award Medals can be picked up any time after you have seen them posted on the video boards. There will be no official Awards Ceremony.
HAVE A GREAT RACE!